YourTripToSpain S.L. is a company offering internet travel services, with a registered address at Calle Azanuy, 4, Binéfar (Huesca) – Spain -, and C.I.F. B223388524. This document shows the general conditions offered to web users.
1. PAYMENT POLICY:
1.1. Deposit & Payment terms:
- To reserve your tour, a deposit is required. By paying this deposit, you accept these terms and conditions. The same applies to other payers within your group if you are traveling with other people. Until we receive your deposit, we will not make any reservations on your behalf, and so, prices and availability are not guaranteed.
- Balance must be paid 35 days prior to the trip. If the balance payment is not received at the due date, your booking may be treated as canceled. **These payment terms shall vary for late bookings (bookings on or after 35 days prior to the trip will be required full prepayment), for trips that have non-refundable hotel rates, for trips in which domestic flights are a major part of the cost of the trip, etc.
1.2. Payment method:
Payment can be done by credit card (Visa and Mastercard) or wire transfer. American Express is also accepted, but it has an extra charge of 5%
**Note: because of security reasons, we do not handle the financial information of travelers. So, in order to complete your payment with a credit card, we will be sending you a link through which you will be able to fulfill your payment.
1.3. Currency & Prices:
- All prices and payments are in euros.
- All prices include IVA (VAT)
- Some tourism taxes may need to be directly paid by you at the hotel. Some of the places which apply tourism taxes are Barcelona, Mallorca…ranging from 1.5 €/person/night to 4 €/person/night, depending on the category of the hotel.
- All prices include all the items listed in the itinerary section: “Inclusions of the trip”.
- Expenses not included: Passport, visa expenses, travel insurance, food and beverages (unless it is a food or wine experience included in the itinerary) and personal items such as laundry, room service, mini-bar, pay-tv at hotels, etc. These are not included in the rates provided, unless stated otherwise, and they are to be paid for by the guest directly.
- Although travel insurance is not included, we strongly recommend that you purchase one at booking confirmation.
- In Spain, tipping is not compulsory. Gratuities to the tour guide and driver at the end of the tour are customarily left at the discretion of travelers and are therefore not included in the tour cost
2. CANCELLATION POLICY:
- All cancellations must be notified by writing via email and YourTripToSpain shall confirm receipt of cancellation.
- All cancellations and no-shows (of the whole package or individual services) are subject to the following penalties of the full trip price:
* non-refundable deposit due at the time of confirmation
* 35 days prior to arrival: 100% penalty
- **Partial cancellations (certain members within a group) shall apply to the cancellation terms above, and there may be certain services that may have to be recalculated and shared among the still traveling party members.
- **When a trip involves high non-refundable costs from suppliers (i.e. hotels, flights, boats, etc.), higher cancellation terms may apply from the time of booking.
3. BOOKING CHANGES & SUPPLIERS:
3.1. If you wish to change a booking: It shall be notified in writing by email as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request. However, we can’t guarantee it. There may be some expenses incurred as a result of the change which will have to be charged to you. There are services, such a train or plane tickets, which are non-refundable since the booking time or may apply penalties.It will fully depend on the nature of the change, when it is requested and the services it involves. So, each case will be individually dealt with.
3.2. If we are forced to change a booking: Whilst we always try to avoid making any changes to already confirmed trips, there may be some exceptional factors beyond our control which force us to change or cancel a certain service booking. We will always notify you as soon as possible, provide you with an alternative, but if you don’t agree, we will cancel it and refund the money of that specific service to you.
**Please note that in Spain and Portugal some public monuments may close with very short notice in advance. If that happens, we will inform you asap.
4.1. YourTripToSpain acts as an intermediary of suppliers of accommodation, transport, tour guides, tour providers, attractions, and activities. So, you agree that we are not responsible for any loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or injury to you as a result of any act or omission of these suppliers, their employees, agents, servants, or representatives. However, we will support you to solve any loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or injury as a result of their action.
4.2. By booking a trip with YourTripToSpain, you accept the risks of travel. You assume full responsibility for any loss, injury, death, or damage to you or to your family, or their dependents, or property, arising during the trip. You release YourTripToSpain and its employees, agents, and suppliers from all liability for economic loss and physical or mental injury, illness, direct or indirect, arising in connection with the trip, including, without limitation: permanent disability and death, any emotional distress; any loss of services, financial support, aid, consortium or companionship: and any damage to or loss of property -in each case even if caused in whole or in part by the conduct, including our negligence, except where such loss, injury or damage is caused by reckless or fraudulent conduct on our part. Please note, it is your responsibility to show that we or our supplier(s) have been negligent if you wish to make a claim against us.
4.3. You agree that you are responsible for the losses, damages, or claims that arise in connection with the trip as a result of any misconduct of you or any members of your party. If any claims are made against us as a result of your acts or omissions, or those of any members of your party, you shall hold us harmless and if any money is claimed against us, indemnify us for such sums including any penalty or interest. If at any stage of the trip, we consider your behavior and conduct to be inappropriate and may cause danger, distress, offense or damage to others or to property belonging to others, we may cancel your trip arrangements. In this case, you will not be refunded or compensated for any cost or expense you may incur as a result of such cancellation.
4.4. YourTripToSpain will not be held responsible for any cost or inconvenience resulting from improper use or insufficient passport documentation, visas, other identification documents, or travel documents, nor by any additional expense or liabilities sustained or incurred by tour participants as a result of any of the above-mentioned causes.
4.5. Please note that we do not accept liability for: events outside our reasonable control, acts or omissions of suppliers and third-party service providersany loss, damage, compensation, or expense if there has been no default or neglect by usany special, indirect or consequential loss, including loss of profit or business loss (direct or indirect)any damage, loss, compensation or expense which you have suffered or incurred where, on the basis of the information you gave to us, we could not have foreseen, you would suffer or incur any services which do not form part of our inclusions in the itinerary; for example, any additional services or facilities which our supplier or hotel agrees to provide for you anything which did not result from any breach of the itinerary and terms, or other fault we or our employees caused
4.6. If we were liable to you for any service, we limit the maximum amount we may have to pay you to the cost of that service.
4.7. You shall travel with one piece of luggage of normal size (60 x 80 x 35 cms in dimension) and weight (no more than 20 kg) per person due to the restrictions and limited space and capacity of trains and planes. You yourself will pay for any excess weight and luggage. YourTripToSpain always assumes that their travelers have one piece of luggage each. So, any inconvenience or expense resulting from not complying with this (van space not enough, extra charges from airlines…) shall be covered by the travelers. If more or heavier luggage is going to be carried, please inform us in advance.
4.8. Health: By confirming your trip and paying for the deposit, you accept that neither of the travelers in your trip has any physical or other condition or disability that would make traveling unsafe for you or other travelers, or that would prevent you from taking the trip as it is designed. If that was not the case, you will have to inform us in advance to take the necessary measures and adapt the itinerary accordingly, or even have the option to cancel or postpone it.
5. FORCE MAJEURE:
Any event which we or our suppliers could no foresee or avoid, such as strikes, lockouts, fires, major restrictions on supplies, or other circumstances outside the control of the company, entitle the company to cancel the agreement without having to pay any damage, loss, compensation, or any costs you incur as a result.
6. LEGAL DISPUTES:
To resolve legal disputes or uncertainties relating to the reservations and events booked, the Spanish law will be applicable. Any possible dispute shall be resolved in Spain.